There are many ways to join us:
Option 1 – Online Application
Option 2 – Download Application Form
Download or ask your delegate for an Application for Membership and fill in with your details, sign and
- give it back to your delegate
- or fax to the Union office (02) 9867 6853
- or post to 62 Prospect St., ROSEHILL NSW 2142
You may choose from having your membership fees payable to the Union by:
- Weekly payroll deductions (where available – check with your payoffice).
- 6 monthly by sending a cheque/money order to the Union Office.
- Direct credit into our account. Please ring the office for account details.
- Monthly direct debit (direct from your nominated bank account).
- Credit card facilities are now available for one-off or monthly payments.
Members who elect to have their membership fees paid to the Union by Direct Debit System should note the following:
- The Direct Debit Authority Form request is to be completed and returned to the Union office together with the Application for Membership.
- Currently, your account will be debited the amount of $35.00 each month (incl GST).
- Junior rates are $17.50 each month (incl GST).
- The Union shall advise of any change to the amount being debited from your account.
- Deductions are usually made on the 25th of the month.
- Please be aware that should insufficient funds be in your account at the time of the debit transaction,the financial institution you have your account with may impose a charge for your account being overdrawn. So please, ring the office if your circumstances change to make alternative arrangement.
- The Direct Debit request form does not allow the Union to access the personal account details of the account holder.
- It is imperative that you notify the Union of any change of address.
- If the account to be debited is not your own, please ensure the account holder signs the Authorisation form.
- IF YOU LEAVE THE INDUSTRY AND WISH TO RESIGN YOUR MEMBERSHIP, PLEASE NOTIFY THE UNION, TO CANCEL YOUR DIRECT DEBIT AUTHORITY EITHER:
Email at email@example.com
Fax to the Union office (02) 9687 6853
Post to 62 Prospect St., ROSEHILL NSW 2142
If you have any questions regarding direct debits, please contact the Union Office on (02) 9893 9011 or Toll free 1800 451 535.